How to change call blocking mode from disconnect to send to voicemail (ignore) on Call Control Home?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call Control iOS
- Call Control Android
- Call Control Home
- Call Control Home iOS App
- Call Control Home Android App
- Call Control Web Portal
There are two call blocking modes available on Call Control Home:
Disconnect (default) - will pickup the call briefly and then hang up on the incoming caller when a call is blocked.
Ignore - will mute the ringer on the phone that is attached to Call Control Home allowing a blocked call to be sent to voicemail (if enabled on your landline).
* Note other phones in your house not connected to Call Control Home may ring. If this is not desired enabled the Disconnect option to prevent blocked calls from ringing.
How to switch call blocking modes on Android
Navigate to Settings on the bottom menu, tap Call blocking settings and then tap Call Blocking Mode and select either Ignore or Disconnect.
How to switch call blocking modes on iPhone
Navigate to Settings on the bottom menu and find Call Blocking Mode and select either Ignore or Disconnect.
How to switch call blocking modes on the web portal
1. Login to https://portal.callcontrol.com with your username and password
2. Navigate to the Block screen and then click Advanced Settings
3. On the Advanced Settings screen, click on the Blocked Call Handling drop down and select either Disconnect or Ignore.