How do I restrict all calls or block all callers except for the Allowed list and/or Contacts?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call Control iOS
- Call Control Android
- Call Control Home
- Call Control Home iOS App
- Call Control Home Android App
- Call Control Web Portal
Follow the steps below:
1. Open Call Control app and click on Settings tab.
2. Tap on Call Blocking Settings.
3. Scroll down and navigate to ‘Allowed Callers Restriction ’.
4. Choose the needed option in the list (No Restriction, Allowed, Allowed List and Contacts, All Calls disabled).