How to block a recent call in Call Control Home for iOS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call Control iOS
- Call Control Android
- Call Control Home
- Call Control Home iOS App
- Call Control Home Android App
- Call Control Web Portal
You can block a recent call to your landline phone from within the Call Control Home iOS app.
1. Tap the Recents icon and then tap the phone call you want to block, in this case (206) 232-4890.
2. Tap on the BLOCK icon and tap to confirm to add this caller to your BLOCKED list.
3. You'll now see this caller appear in your Blocked List in the Call Filter.