How do I block all callers except for the Allowed list?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call Control iOS
- Call Control Android
- Call Control Home
- Call Control Home iOS App
- Call Control Home Android App
- Call Control Web Portal
Follow the steps below:
1. Open Call Control app and click on Settings tab, tap on See All Settings option.
2. Scroll down and tap on ‘Call Restrictions ’.
3. Choose the needed option in the list (No Calls, Allowed Only, None)
If you don’t want Contacts to be blocked in Allowed Only mode please add them to your Allowed list.